Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yet Another Email Quiz...

I kinda like 'em. So I do them .. and I DO like to read others' answers... so I'm doing this one.. cause it has some questions I've not answered...

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Well.. if I won the lottery I would build my own neighbourhood and stack it full of people I have fun with. I'd pick somewhere in the Waterloo region as I'm pretty sure that's what my kids would dig.

2. What's your favorite article of clothing? hmmmm.. anything that makes me look skinny. and the most expensive piece of clothing I own - my leather jacket. Oh, kilt and hooker boots.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? I like nice eyes and good teeth. A great smile. (these are my politically correct answers.)

4. What's the last CD that you bought? The White Album by the Beatles. One of my faves of all time.

5. Where's your favorite place to be? Anywhere I am having fun. Or my comfy bed.

6. Where's your least favorite place to be? Standing in line. Stuck in traffic. Living in a cardboard box.

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? Neck and back. (again, politically correct) I could use some neck massage right now.... seriously.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Is there a third option? How about "strong in language"? "Strong in opinion"? uh... mind. although I do have pretty nice pipes.

9. What time do you wake in the morning? Depends.. sevenish.

10. What's your favorite kitchen appliance? The microwave has some serious appeal, though I would likely have to say... coffee maker.. Oh! the whippy milky thing from Ikea is also good.. no no.. coffee maker...

11. What makes you really angry? Way too much, probably. I really hate people who won't listen to me when I know I'm right. I'm not right all the time or anything, and I'll be the first to admit when I'm wrong... but when I know I'm right, you need to listen or there will be problems. I also hate bad drivers, and that means just about everyone else on the road.

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Guitar or Piano. I've had lessons for both. I just suck at the follow through.

13. Favorite color? Red. No question.

14. Do you believe in afterlife? As in, "Heaven?" Yeah, I do. More believe in reincarnation though.

15. Favorite children's book? Anything by Dr. Seuss and "I'll Love You Forever"... and.. "I'll Promise I'll Find You".

16. What is your favorite season? Spring.

17. What's your least favorite household chore? Anything to do with yard work. Mowing, raking leaves, spreading barkdust. It's all one big suckfest.

18. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Telekinesis... or flying.

19. If you have a tattoo, what is it? An Aries symbol. It's on my back. I'm going to get a dragon symbol sometime soon.

20. Can you juggle? Despite my "how to juggle" book.. I suck. two items max.

21. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? My grandmother from my dad's side.

22. What's your favorite day? Depends on the week. Likely Sunday.

23. What's in the trunk of your car? An emergency kit.. some blankets for the dog.. and a bucket with random stuff in it.

24. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? That's a hard one. But I'll go sushi.

25. Of the people you e-mailed this to, who's most likely to respond? Since I'm not emailing it to anyone, I don't expect anyone to really respond at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment