Friday, April 3, 2009

50 Crazy Questions

50 Crazy Questions

1. What color is your toothbrush? I have several.. the one I use most often is pink and white.. my "travelling" one is purple and white. Both vibrate.
2. Name one person who made you smile today. Katy of course. She is hilarious... and a cute boy.....
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Having a lovely conversation ..... with a cute boy.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Eating, of course. Drinking wine.
5. What is your favorite candy bar? Depends on my mood. I like all Hershey's.. Kit Kats, Crunchies.. anything but Big Turk.
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes, but only when I'm the feature...
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Oh my"
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Wine. Birthday celebrations begin tonight!
10. Do you like your wallet? Yes, it's red. Like most of my things.
11. What was the last thing you ate? Wine. oh, I mean... crackers.
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nope.. will wait for birthday gifts from the family....
13. The last sporting event you watched? Does American Idol count? Uh... couldn't even tell ya.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? butter and salt
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? a cute boy
16. Ever go camping? I would rather poke out my eyes with a marshmallow stick.
17. Do you take vitamins daily? I try to but I tend to forget
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? No. It's probably why God is punishing me.
19. Do you have a tan? No, I am Snow White.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Yes, most of the time. Lai Lai's sesame chicken. *drool*... oh, and Yui Shang chicken.. delish.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Depends on if it's in a cup bottle or can.
22. What did your last text message say? I don't think I should use that type of language here... ;)
23. What are you doing tomorrow? Cleaning the house.. then driving to KW.. likely couching and hanging out. Hopefully seeing Jenn!!
24. What are you wearing? A parrot and an eyepatch. Lipstick and heels. French Maid's Uniform. Cheerleader outfit. Kilt and hooker boots. Ok, actually.. a tee shirt that reads "I <3>
25. Look to your left, what do you see? Pictures of my friends. :)
26. What color & make is your watch? Black.. No idea what make. it's cheap.
27. What do you think of when you hear the word Australia? Keith Urban. Duh.
28. What is your birthstone? Diamond
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive thru..
30. What is your favorite number? 6... and anything divisible by 3.
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? Well, on Skype... a cute boy. :)
32. Any plans today? I had contemplated world domination but then I got this quiz and got all sidetracked. Its late, going to bed soon
33. How many states/provinces/countries have you lived in? Just the one.
34. Biggest annoyance right now? Not having a job. And some stuff stuck in a molar.
35. Last song you listened to? Rocky Raccoon by the Beatles...
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Yes, but why would I want to? Is this some sort of weird sobriety test?
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Oh for sure, the butler usually just lets her in... are you on crack?
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Black pointy hooker boots. It's why I have so many pairs...
39. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes. It's one of the seven deadly sins. I know. Not a particular person.. more like, a group of people. Okay, you got me. It's the Harlem Globetrotters.
40. Is anyone jealous of you? Of course. LOL (that is sarcasm)
41. Do you love anyone? Yup. Lots. Katy & Josh.. and all my friends...
42. Do any of your friends have children? yes indeed!
43. What do you usually do during the day? Computer stuff.. write stuff.. clean.. eat...think about what I'll eat next...
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Hate is a pretty strong word... I hate rude people, those who are intolerant... unkind people.. but even then.. probably just strongly dislike.
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes. a lot..
46. What color is your car? Red, just like my living room, bedroom.. wallet.. blackberry.. and most other things..
47. Do you like cats? Yes. and dogs.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Yup... oh my... ;)
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Nope. But I live near Wonderland..
50. How did you get your worst scar? Most of my scars are likely on my head so you wouldn't see them... other than that.. I have a scar from the emergency C Section giving birth to Josh.. I have a scar on my back from hitting the corner of a desk.. one in the middle of my forehead where my sister scratched off a chicken pock.. lots on my knees (get your mind out of the gutter...) but nothing too dramatic...


Life: Well, my birthday is in mere days... so feeling kinda melancholy about that.
Love: There's a cute boy. That is all.
Pants: I am wearing track pants at the moment.. still maintaining.. haven't been working hard enough to lose anymore.. hoping to switch it up now that the nice weather is here...

No comments:

Post a Comment