Thursday, May 14, 2009

A few of My Favourite Things...

I was doing a little exercise (no, not the sweaty kind.. ) and was randomly writing down things that I like/love/enjoy..... they are not in any particular order...
  • my kids..
  • hanging out with my kids. watching movies with my kids
  • the colour red
  • white wine
  • shrimp
  • Avocado
  • driving
  • my dog Mocha
  • cleaning ...or more correctly.. having a clean house
  • having a clean car...
  • pasta
  • chocolate
  • fooling around on the computer..
  • laughing..
  • writing stuff..
  • the comedy of Mitch Hedberg
  • pretty much all comedy or anything that makes me laugh
  • cute boys (I call all men boys.. )
  • making out with cute boys...
  • concerts or any type of live music.. anything from metal to a symphony..
  • sleeping in my own comfy bed
  • barbequing
  • Entertaining.. I love cooking for people..
  • Dexter. American Idol. CSI. Law & Order. Two and a Half Men. Big Bang Theory. Friends. Family Guy. Pretty much most comedies (see a theme here...?)
  • Games.. specifically trivia games.. You Don't Know Jack ...Trivial Pursuit..
  • Will Ferrell. Ben Stiller. Mike Myers... Steve Martin
  • Cereal. Coffee.
  • beer
  • Lilies. Ones that smell pretty.
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Ikea, Home Depot, Canadian Tire
  • the colour Black
  • Fresh laundry that's been out on the line
  • things that smell good (I am obsessed with how things smell...)
  • hanging out on the party-o with friends
  • my super cool friends
  • talking with my friends
  • meeting new friends
  • AC/DC. the Beatles. Velvet Revolver. Brooks & Dunn... Keith Urban.. a billion others
  • Food. More food.
  • driving in the car and singing harmonies with my kids.
  • Velvet Revolver with KT
  • Wonderland with Josh.
  • Playing Rock Band with the kids
  • Barbequed meat
  • reading
  • talking with people
  • not worrying.
  • spending time with people I love
  • did I mention laughing?
Life: I love to laugh.
Love: I love the above things
Pants: Not on the list. But I do like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment